Kaupið lítið notaða B777 on e-bay

Kanntu skemmtilegar sögur? Eða veistu um sniðug vídeó?
Svara
Passamynd
Sigurjón
Póstar: 86
Skráður: 22. Feb. 2007 00:10:23

Re: Kaupið lítið notaða B777 on e-bay

Póstur eftir Sigurjón »

Ég er að spá í að bjóða í hana þessa. Lítilega skemmda eftir slys. Sennilega hægt að gera við hana með nokkrum tilkostnaði ef maður límir hana saman með epoxy:)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Boeing-777-for-sa ... dZViewItem

Ég ber enga ábyrgð á því þegar þessi linkur hættir að virka. Ég hugsa að það séu margir sem vilji sjá þetta hverfa, sérstaklega BA:)
Þessvegna ætla ég að setja inn lýsinguna á vélinni eins og hún er á e-bay.

Hello and welcome to our auction.

We have for sale one used cat c accident damaged boeing 777. Pre accident condition was immaculate and only has 500,000 miles on the clock so for these sort of aircraft the engines have only really just been run in.

She is a one owner jet and has been well maintained, regularly serviced and washed in asdas car park by people from overseas every week. The interior is spotless except for a nasty brown stain on the pilots seat, but that should come out with a bit of elbow grease. The twin airbags have been deployed but I am sure they can easily be tucked back in and gaffer taped down ok.

Comes with all the extras that you would expect for this luxurious model including a brand new tom tom sat nav system complete with sd cards for maps of every country and ocean on this planet (worth £1000 alone). She is painted in gleaming polar white with a nice go fast stripe down the side and a very tastefull sort of union jack on the tailfin. There are still stocks of duty free items in her and these will be included in the price. Also there are a few laptops and various other items left behind by the previous occupants and these will be included to.

I have put a picture of her showing some of the damage but I will load more pictures up later.

Now we come to the specifications 0-60 mph in 1.5 seconds and has a take of speed of around 200 mph and a top speed of 580 mph. twin turbo charged rolls royce engines developing around 10,000 bhp each, each one developing enough thrust to send a citroen 2cv or ford mondeo flying just ask richard hammond.

She is currently parked in heathrow and will have to be towed or trailered away as she is sold as a non runner but the engines still start first time. Sorry nearly forgot she has 11 months mot left.

Thank you for taking the time to read this auction and all I have left to say now is if you want to grab a bargain then have a bid on this auction as I will be starting the bidding of at a measly £1.50.

So come on then folks you could have a part of history here by owning the 777 that nearly run golden brown over.

Sorry must have to say this if you cannot afford to buy then please dont bid as I have had a lot of time wasters just recently and I must insist if you are the winning bidder then a 10% deposit must be paid by paypal within 24 hours and the balance put into my swiss bank account.
Also I have this advertised elsewhere and have the right to pull the auction if I get an offer.

Sorry one thing I have forgotten to ad is that due to the weight and bulk of this item it is for pick up only. Thank you.
Passamynd
Offi
Póstar: 348
Skráður: 28. Nóv. 2006 22:23:21

Póstur eftir Offi »

[quote]The interior is spotless except for a nasty brown stain on the pilots seat, but that should come out with a bit of elbow grease. The twin airbags have been deployed[/quote]
[quote]There are still stocks of duty free items in her and these will be included in the price. Also there are a few laptops and various other items left behind by the previous occupants and these will be included too.[/quote]
Hljómar eins og góður díll!
The chance of survival is proportional to the angle of arrival.
Passamynd
Sverrir
Site Admin
Póstar: 11419
Skráður: 17. Apr. 2004 03:33:31

Póstur eftir Sverrir »

Ég á afgangs krossvið handa þér, sýnist að þú þurfir að styrkja vélina aðeins í kringum hjólabúnaðinn. :rolleyes:
Icelandic Volcano Yeti
Passamynd
Björn G Leifsson
Póstar: 2914
Skráður: 24. Apr. 2004 01:14:45

Póstur eftir Björn G Leifsson »

Hmmmm.... Væri hægt að gera ágætis félagsheimili úr henni, til að hafa útá velli. Hvað segiði strákar,,, ef við sláum saman, hundraðkall á mann? :D
"For every complex problem there is a solution that is simple, neat and wrong"
H.L. Mencken
Passamynd
Sigurjón
Póstar: 86
Skráður: 22. Feb. 2007 00:10:23

Póstur eftir Sigurjón »

En Björn, ég ætla ekki að fljúga henni heim fyrir þig! Ég var að spá hvort við fáum góðan díl hjá skipafélögunum á gámaflutningi? Myndi sóma sér vel á Arnarvelli, þið gætuð jafnvel flogið innandyra. Þó aðeins af þeirri ástæðu að ekki væri pláss fyrir útiflug á vellinum.
Svara