Sverrir
Site Admin
Póstar: 11420
Skráður: 17. Apr. 2004 03:33:31

Re: Eldheit Mibo A-10 á Nýja Sjálandi

Póstur eftir Sverrir »

Mynd

Mynd

Það eru aldeilis ekki sæludagar fyrir Nýsjálendinga um þessar mundir. En það fór þó betur en á horfði í þessu tilfelli og vélin bjargaðist þó mótorarnir hafi eyðilagst.

Þetta gerðist á ANZAC 2011 þotusamkomunni, hægt er að sjá nokkrar myndir hér.

[quote]Heres what happened..... From the moment it left the ground it felt wrong, into the first turn and then a heap of flame from the turbines, tried to shut it down but with no response, yet i had full control of all other functions.
A fast forced landing followed but with the right hand turbine still pushing it wasnt the slowest, After the first fire was put out it burst into flame again i finally got to the model and BOTH pumps were running at full blast just filling the turbines up with fuel yet i had the trim and stick down on the tranny.

So for whatever reason both GB hobbies controllers went to full blast after take off regardless of where the stick was and wouldnt shut down, both turbines are destroyed having been over heated and over sped, not a lot left of the turbine blades or NGV's[/quote]
Heimamenn segja að sjaldan hafi fullorðnir karlmenn sést hlaupa jafn hratt á eftir leikfangi. ;)
En allt er gott sem endar vel!

Icelandic Volcano Yeti
Passamynd
Jónas J
Póstar: 528
Skráður: 21. Júl. 2009 16:57:14

Re: Eldheit Mibo A-10 á Nýja Sjálandi

Póstur eftir Jónas J »

Þetta kallar maður að vera eldheitur !!!!!! Mynd
Í pásu :)

Kveðja Jónas J
Passamynd