Svara
Passamynd
Sverrir
Site Admin
Póstar: 11420
Skráður: 17. Apr. 2004 03:33:31

Re: Nýtt Ultra Flash skema

Póstur eftir Sverrir »

Hugurinn reikar óneitanlega aftur að Barbie útgáfunni af Flash. :)

[quote]The pictures don't do it justice, but one of the best colour swaps I've seen! The purple is a sparkle colour with that glitter affect. The young lady photographed with her new toy is Claire who works for one of the UK model magazine publishers. As part of her work she visits various shows including JetPower, well in 2011 she decided to learn to fly with the aim of flying jets. Her progress is fairly remarkable out growing a ParkZone Super Cub in 2 flying days, she has shown a fearless approach and...a penchant for pink aeroplanes!! I requested a colour swap Ultra Flash from CARF and even the big boss at CARF was surprised by the end result of his design work. The guys today at a retro flying meeting we were flying at all seemed to like it!
Power will be a P-80SE or P-100RX and the new JR XG-11 DMSS radio with control it. We may wait for the soon to be released Behotec electric retracts, as Claire has not yet passed her flying certificates (the deal was I'd organise a jet if she passed!) it will be a few months before she flies. [/quote]

Mynd

Mynd

Mynd

Mynd

Mynd

Mynd
Icelandic Volcano Yeti
Passamynd
einarak
Póstar: 1540
Skráður: 7. Nóv. 2006 08:16:54

Póstur eftir einarak »

Barbie skutlan er nú samt flottari :cool:
Passamynd
Sverrir
Site Admin
Póstar: 11420
Skráður: 17. Apr. 2004 03:33:31

Póstur eftir Sverrir »

Já þetta háir þeim Bretum dálítið síðan víkingarnir fóru í helgarferðir þangað hér í den. ;)
Icelandic Volcano Yeti
Passamynd
Björn G Leifsson
Póstar: 2914
Skráður: 24. Apr. 2004 01:14:45

Póstur eftir Björn G Leifsson »

Hun aetti ad koma til Islands. Thar tharf ekkert prof til ad fa ad fljuga svona glaesiflugu ;)
"For every complex problem there is a solution that is simple, neat and wrong"
H.L. Mencken
Passamynd
Agust
Póstar: 2984
Skráður: 23. Apr. 2004 06:34:18

Póstur eftir Agust »

Ég þori að veðja að liturinn á flugvélinni er sami og á nærfötum ungfrúarinnar :)
Bestu kveðjur
Ágúst H Bjarnason
Þytur
http://www.agust.net
Svara